Do you enjoy listening to electronic music? Do you want to add new songs to your playlist?
You've come to the right place, because in this article, you'll get over 25+ earraped songs to add to your library right away.
Earraping is not a legend. It's a culture that's been around for a while.
If you hear the name for the first time, you might be surprised because it contains the word rape and sounds strange.
But what exactly does it mean?
Earraping is a meme in music culture in which the music is distorted, has a loud voice with a voice changer and ear piercing.
It also includes annoying clips, weird sound effects manipulated with EQs.
Although difficult to define, earraping is a fairly popular culture that is only growing in popularity here.
Don't imagine earrape as someone raping your ears with a giant penis.
Here are over 25 of the most earraped songs for you to add to your collection right now.
- The ChainSmokers – Closer Earrape
- A-HA – Take On Me
- Vengaboys – Like To Party
- Lazy Town – We Are Number One
- Macintosh Plus – Vaporwave
- Suicide Boys kill Yourself
- Spongebob Earrape (Distorted very loud)
- Spongbob Theme (Earrape Edition)
- Bones Okat But This Is The Last Time
- Snoop Dog Smoke Weed Edition
- Yung Gravy 1 Thot 2 Thot Red Thot Blue Thot
- What Are You Doing In My Swamp Remix Earrape
- AllThese Racks Give Me A Boner V2
- SpongeBob SquarePants Tomfoolery
- Barney Theme Song
- Arthur Theme Earrape Edition
- Koopa Cape Mario Kart Wii
- Curb Your Enthusiasm Theme song
- Dizaster – Love Mi Long Time Jin Diss
- Scooby Doo Theme
- Thomas The Tank Engine
- Pokemon Theme Earrape Edition
- Uptown Puffs
- Fire Rigtone – Roblox Death Sound Earrape
- Coconut Mall – Mario Kart Wii
- Toy Story Earrape
- Cory In The House Theme Song
- Hamster Dance Song
- Niggerz Bop
- Recess Them Earrape Edition
- Parappa The Rapper – Car Rap Earrape
Earrape songs have the power to make you feel things you never expected to feel. Everyone should consider your preference, whether it is a sudden fear or a sudden change in mood. As a precaution, select educational songs that are appropriate for your own needs and preferences.
Earrape, also known as ear pillaging, is the deliberate act of playing loud, distorted, and sometimes unpleasant music into the ears of another person. Music audiophiles have labeled the phenomenon as a new form of torture.
Crazy, loud, ear-shattering songs can be entertaining at times and make excellent party music. And now you have up to 30 songs to share with other audiophiles.
Remember that noise can have a negative impact on human health and well-being. According to research, loud noise is harmful to hearing and thus causes a public health problem.
So be cautious when listening to loud, distorted earrape music.